For some reason much of who I am seems to be clouded in mystery so I'm seeking to change this. I'm expanding the opportunities to share even more value with sales leaders and key account managers around the world.
One of those ways is via podcasts and soon to come video and media channel (watch this space). For now I want to introduce you to a great bunch of guys from a podcast called Renegade Recruiter where they talk about business failures, lessons learnt and peak into the mindset of successful professionals from various fields.
I'm still finding my rhythm when being interviewed so I'm sure I'll get better. I know you'll get value from this one.
Here’s just some of what you’re getting…
- How I became a salesman by mistake and what he learnt along the way
- What Writing songs for dinner money can teach your business about sales
- Why my daughters ‘my little ponies’ in were in my brief case and almost cost me a client
- How Steven Coveys ‘7 Habits of Highly Successful People’, changed my career direction
- Why making assumptions about your clients and potential clients is killing your sales
- Why sales happen, why they don’t and what you can do to take more control of the final outcome
- Why the sales targets you’re setting for your consultants are unrealistic and what to do instead
- How to shorten your sales cycle
[1:51] Can you tell us sort of who you are and what you do now?
[2:38] Is there a particular market that you actually target?
[3:30] Tell us something about you that most people don’t know, so perhaps an interesting or funny story. Just something that you don’t share with people usually.
[5:24] Tell us something about your background and how you got to where you are now.
[8:04] Tell us a bit about your book.
[10:52] Have you composed a song for anybody that we would know now?
[11:41] What is it about sales that you find so interesting?
[13:39] Typically, what are sort of the biggest challenges they have around sales?
[17:21] What’s one of the biggest mistakes that you’ve made in business and how did you overcome it?
[22:37] Overall Jermaine, how do you go about growing your business?
[24:04] What’s been the biggest breakthrough in your business over the past 12 month?
[26:12]Where can we find out more about that event?
[27:22] Can you give us 3 things that you did that worked really well and 3 things that you would do differently next time?
[32:00] What’s the biggest piece of advice you’ve been given from a mentor or someone that you’ve learnt from?
Jermaine Edwards - Your Key Account Growth Guide
Inspiring new key account thinking for greater sales results