Whatever you believe about selling in this new economy. Your experience of key account management success today rests in your ability to really understand how to start, build and nurture, mutual, profitable and evergreen relationships with your key customers.
What you think might get you there isn't whats seen and practised. Its the unseen relationship mindset, the questions you ask, strategies you have and skills you intentionally practice every week. All of these provide the energy and effectiveness to become a relationship ninja master.
With the great John Golden and Pipeliner sales they invited me to speak on a topic I'm very passionate about which is customer relationships. This is probably one of my best interviews on the topic and I had more to give.
I share five big things you need to look out for in this interview.
- How to cut sales cycle by 50%
- Why expectation is the foundation to all other customer engagement
- The mindset to predictable growth with your key customers
- How sales managers can enable profitable relationship based thinking with their teams
- How to make sure you're customers feel safe and commit long term
Take 30 min, take notes and let me know what big take away you feel will help you today
Jermaine Edwards - Your Key Account Growth Guide
New Key Account Thinking for Greater Sales Results