If you're someone who is open to perspectives, experiences and questions that might challenge your thinking then we share a similar quality. I find its often the simplest concepts we hear time again or the revelations of others that help me see a different view of how I might approach an area of life and business or help me understand myself better. Quotes are what do that for most often and I've collected literally thousands of them across different categories, genres and you name it. I also add my own.
Over the last week I've been studying world class experts in personal development and philosophy like Bob Proctor, Earl Nightingale and James Allen. I've now begun to integrate, share and teach some of those ideas and timeless principles with a few key account managers and sales managers to enable their personal growth and development.
There have been five particular quotes which have stood out for me and has begun to shift the paradigm of how I think about solving challenges, the power of consistent progress and concept of applied belief (statements of truth about who you are and where you're going that you can access in different situations). These quotes may not mean much to you today as it didn't when I first read them. I wont add to them but read them a few times this week and I'm pretty confident you'll discover a truth for you.
- “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose!” -Bob Proctor
- Without a sense of urgency desire loses its value - Jim rohn
- Never change things by fighting the existing reality... to change something build a new model that makes the existing one obsolete. - Buckminster fuller
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. - James Allen
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. - Earl Nightingale
What quotes stand out to you in your life today?
If you're a key account manager, account manager or manager of account team serious about your personal and professional growth then don't miss out on the opportunity to participate in the FREE key account growth mastery webinar series. Find out more HERE or visit www.jermaineedwards.com/kamwebinars
Founder of the Key Account Hack System - New Key Account thinking that transforms relationships and creates predictable sales growth.