During the last 18 months I've had the opportunity to reflect, learn and connect with some great people. In my book the Key Account Hack Identify 8 steps to creating growth opportunities. I had the opportunity to review some fantastic books on customer service like 'Solve for the customer' by Dan Pombriant, 'The $6000 egg' by Todd Duncan,'The Starbucks Experience' by Joseph Michelli and many others along side my own research.
Below I've listed 7 areas that if mostly present in your business will strongly indicate your chance for massive customer growth and customer loyalty.
- Customer service is a verb and not a noun. Everyone in your business believes in it and it's discussed in your business on a weekly basis
- You have high performing teams in most of the areas of your business that connect or communicate with your customers in someway
- A difficult customer is not viewed as a liability but an opportunity to refine your message and understand them better
- Your clients write you emails saying how great you are and asking how they can help you
- Your communication is centered in how you serve your customers and not just in how you grow more sales
- Your senior management and leaders have a serving based attitude
- Sales people have a reputation with your customers of being of great value to them and their business
- What are your thoughts?
- What would you add? or disagree with?
If you’d like to connect with me Join over 100 account management and key account management professionals and look me at www.jermaineedwards.com or SIGN UP to the Key Account Hack client insight list with others like you wanting to take their client sales to a new level. Click Here