For many this is it. We gear ourselves up for those new years resolutions. You know the ones I mean! the ones most of us will stop doing come March :). We know it's true for most.
I refuse to be part of that statistic. For those in Key Account Management or any sales role I want to help you out as you the start of this new day and year to make sure you're prepared for success in 2016.
Here are 5 things you need to do today to ensure you start well in 2016
- Set 3-5 goals that stretch who you could become in 2016 (let your imagination go and don't let the fear of success or failure get in the way)
- Set goals for the relationships and results you want from your clients and pick three actions you'll take next week to make that happen
- Find a mentor because if those goals you set are big enough you'll need someone to be accountable to and help along the way
- Set aside a monthly budget and I.L.T (Invest, Learn and Teach someone)
- Of course...Keep reading my posts :)
Have an awesome,goal achieving new Year and I hope to be part of your success in 2016
Jermaine Edwards -Founder of the Key Account Hack System -
Helping you retain your Key Accounts and grow massive sales from your high value customers