After 5 weeks more than 50 posts written across different platforms and 82 direct communications with people wanting to know more about what I do I had to ask myself the question.
Why am I writing? It’s hard work and however inspired you are you hit those creative walls. If i'm honest, there sometimes very tough to break through.
Clearly blogging and producing as best quality content is a great way to attract and meet with potential like minded people. I want it to be more than that.
If this is the first or 30th post you’ve read from me, I simply wanted to share a little about why this topic of key account management, customer growth, success and value is so important to me to write about 5 days a week.
- I write to educate, challenge and inspire myself into becoming better so I can give better back to my clients and those who I serve through coaching and training
- I write to connect with people who know they can be better and deliver more value than they see today
- I write to help eliminate the major frustrations that can limit success of Key Account Managers and account managers when growing and building effective and profitable relationships with their clients
- I write to give key account managers and account managers the best, easiest, accessible resource ever that will be their guide to phenomenal personal and professional success
- I write to give Key Account Managers access to a real world predictable model for growing existing customer sales that they can learn, teach, repeat and scale forever
- I write to fulfill a goal of helping 10,000 key account managers in the next 5 years achieve results they never thought possible with their existing clients
Have you ever taken the time to consider why you write those client emails, proposals, blogs and articles. It’s the personal disciplines no one sees that give you the biggest results everyone wants.
Whatever discipline you choose it has the potential power to help you become and achieve more if you ask WHY
If you’d like to connect with me on this journey and benefit from what I learn on the way and the resources and ideas helping over 100 sales professionals then look me up at www.jermaineedwards.com or SIGN UP to the Key Account Hack insight list with others like you wanting to take their client sales to a new level. Click Here